When to get in touch
Please talk to your phone or broadband provider if you:
- have a question about your bill
- have a problem with your service, like a fault
- have a query about an engineer visit
- want to order phone or broadband, or upgrade to fibre.
They have all your details and will work with us to organise any installation or repair work on your behalf.
When to contact Openreach
Report damage or a health and safety issue
Ask about fibre
Raise an issue about work we've done
You can contact us:
- If we've been working in your area and left a mess in the street that we should have cleared up, or we haven’t put things back as they were
- about the behaviour of an Openreach employee or someone working on our behalf
- if you want to report dangerous driving by one of our engineers or parking problems due to one of our vans (it would help if you have the vehicle’s registration number)
- if you want to object to the location of a street cabinet we’ve recently installed.
Object to the location of a pole
If you want to object to the location of a pole we’re recently erected or have seen a notice saying we’re planning to put up a pole and want to object to the proposed location please write to:
The Pole Objections Team
6th Floor, Lancaster House
Old Hall Street
Please include the following information in your letter:
1. A picture of the information written on the pole or the notice saying we’re planning to install a pole.
2. The full location and postcode of the existing pole or where the new pole is going to be erected.
3. The date when the existing pole was put in.
4. Your full name and complete address including postcode.
5. Your telephone/mobile number and email address if you have one.