At the moment, we’re focusing on the repair and maintenance of connections that support critical national infrastructure, essential public services, vulnerable customers and those without service. We're sorry if it takes us a little longer to respond to your enquiry at the moment. You can read more about our response to Covid-19 here.
If equipment is in your way we can help
- move, remove or relocate our telegraph poles, manholes, joint boxes, green cabinets, underground ducts and overhead cables to accommodate your construction
- route overhead cable underground
- ensure network is correctly handled during demolition
- survey and audit Openreach equipment affected by your project, protect them while you’re doing the work and reinstate them when you’re done
- temporarily move overhead cables which are in the way of tree cutting or high vehicles
- help with changing, moving and removing Openreach equipment to enable roadworks, bridge works and local regeneration
- help with public transport infrastructure and additions and improvements to train, railway and cycle routes.
Useful links and handbooks
If you’re working on a Multiple Drop Wire Rearrangement or other similar large-scale schemes for local councils or housing associations, our step-by-step guide will tell you everything you need to know.