If our equipment is in your way we can help
- move, remove or relocate our telegraph poles, manholes, joint boxes, green cabinets, underground ducts and overhead cables to accommodate your construction
- route overhead cable underground
- ensure network is correctly handled during demolition
- survey and audit Openreach equipment affected by your project, protect them while you’re doing the work and reinstate them when you’re done
- temporarily move overhead cables which are in the way of tree cutting or high vehicles
- help with changing, moving and removing Openreach equipment to enable roadworks, bridge works and local regeneration
- help with public transport infrastructure and additions and improvements to train, railway and cycle routes.
Useful links and handbooks
If you’re working on a Multiple Drop Wire Rearrangement or other similar large-scale schemes for local councils or housing associations, our step-by-step guide will tell you everything you need to know.