When things go wrong

Not happy with Openreach work on your development?

When we work with property developers we always aim to do things safely, correctly and on time – and mostly everything goes to plan. But if you think something’s gone wrong, please tell us so we can look into it.


How to complain

Your first point of contact should always be your Openreach field-based coordinator. You’ll find their name on the registration paperwork we gave you at the start of your project.

Don't worry if you can't find their details, just fill in this form. We’ll let you know we’ve got your information, give you a case reference, and ask your field-based coordinator to contact you.


If you're not happy with our response?

If you aren't happy with how we've handled things, you can email our developer relations team. Please include your case reference (which we'll have given you after you contacted us) in the subject line.

Note: This information is only for property developers. If you have a customer who’s having difficulty getting their broadband working, they should contact their broadband provider.