At the moment, we’re focusing on the repair and maintenance of connections that support critical national infrastructure, essential public services, vulnerable customers and those without service. We're sorry if it takes us a little longer to respond to your enquiry at the moment. You can read more about our response to Covid-19 here.
If equipment is in your way we can help
- move, remove or relocate our telegraph poles, manholes, joint boxes, green cabinets, underground ducts and overhead cables to accommodate your construction
- remove internal wiring schemes
- route overhead cable underground
- survey and audit Openreach equipment affected by your project, protect them while you’re doing the work and reinstate them when you’re done
- temporarily move overhead cables which are in the way of tree cutting or high vehicles
- help with changing, moving and removing Openreach equipment to enable roadworks, bridge works and local regeneration
- help with public transport infrastructure and additions and improvements to train, railway and cycle routes.
Get help with more complex projects
As well as moving or removing our network kit to give you space to work, we can help with other things like connecting wi-fi or building a fibre network to your premises. We can also:
- connect developments by providing data cabling and installing and testing new communications equipment
- audit your communications network and move it to a higher level in a building, if it’s at risk from something like ground floor flooding
- install ducts, cabling and wiring for refurbishments or redevelopments
- move our outdoor equipment like poles, overhead cables and cabinets and internal kit like distribution connection boxes, underground ducting or cables
- relocate our network if it’s at risk – for example from flooding
- carry out out-of-hours migration work
- provide connectivity to remote locations and for temporary things like site offices or events
- do housing stock refurbishment programmes, particularly changing overhead phone lines to cope with things like external wall insulation
- provide on-site network disaster recovery.
How to contact us
Call 0800 783 2023 option1, or fill in this form to tell us more and get a quote.
Useful links and handbooks
If you’re working on a Multiple Drop Wire Rearrangement or other similar large-scale schemes for local councils or housing associations, our step-by-step guide will tell you everything you need to know.