Contact us

Get superfast broadband People at home or running a business Reporting damage New Sites microsite

If you're at home or work and have a problem with your phone or broadband  or want to change an engineer appointment you MUST contact your service provider (the people who you pay your bill to).  They will raise the issue with us on your behalf.

If you need help for other reasons, use the links below.

To contact us about connections for New Homes visit:

Communications providers

CPs should log in to the portal.

At home / running a business

Find out who to contact and when or if there are any major issues with service in your area by following the links below.

Highway/road authority & utilities

You represent a highway/road authority or utility company and need to find out or inform us about something relating to our network.

Developers / home builders

You're constructing a new property or housing development, or you're an architect working on someone's behalf, and want to understand more or make contact in relation to connecting them to our network.

Local authorities, HCA and LEPs

You're a local authority or development agency and need more information or want to notify us of a change relating to our network.

Landowners and landlords

You're the owner of a building or land and would like to tell us of a required change or want some guidance from us.