Looking for your next challenge?
Our mission is to build the best possible network, with the highest quality service, making sure that everyone in the UK can be connected. Can you help us do this?
We’ll be building ultrafast Fibre to the Premises technology to four million homes and businesses by the end of March 2021 and we’re aiming to reach 15 million by the mid 2020’s.
We’re looking for the right people to help us do this who can influence lots of different types of people or specialisms, adopt different working practices and manage the project life cycle.
- Comfortable influencing and managing a range of stakeholders
- Experienced in process improvement and the wider skills around that
- Experienced in Agile Business Improvement techniques.
- Have a track record of delivering programmes and have a good knowledge of project lifecycles
- Be used to challenging complex governance frameworks and finding efficient ways of working.
- Happy working in a fast moving environment and dealing with ambiguity.
We’re offering two levels of role – Senior Manager and Manager.
Senior manager roles
If you have extensive project or business improvement management experience these roles are for you. You'll have led a team, worked on programmes, delivered large scale improvements and have best in class stakeholder management skills.
Our manager level roles are for you if you want to develop and grow your project or business improvement management experience. You’ll have a track record of working on complex programmes, led a team to deliver business outcomes and solid influencing skills.
If you’ve got relevant experience and are ready to take your career to the next level, take a look at what we’re offering. We welcome applications from people with different perspectives and experience, so we want to hear from you.