- Community Fibre Partnerships
BETA in testing
Welcome to the Hastingleigh Community Fibre Partnership demand led trial
We’re committed to exploring new ways to reach the hardest parts of the UK with full fibre broadband and with your help we’re trialling a new approach to using vouchers on our Community Fibre Partnerships scheme to extend coverage to our pilot areas.
Thank you for your pledge!
You are now on your way to getting full fibre into your community. Please do encourage your local community to pledge their vouchers and help get to the target!
Once you’ve reached the target, we’ll let you and your community know that we’ve been successful. Then we’ll follow this process:
1. You’ll receive an email from the Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) which you will need to respond to them directly via the link they send. They will ask you to confirm your pledge and intentions to purchase a product.
2. We’ll then confirm that we’re in build and keep you informed on progress so you’ll know when to place an order for your new Full Fibre service.
3. You’ll be able to track your build on our fibre checker.
4. Once it’s live you’ll place and order within 10 working days and then the DCMS will be back in touch to confirm that you’ve got a live and working service!